By interacting with planning content (e.g. furniture), you'll be able to easily create variants as part of this real-time VR visualization without losing your understanding of the space. We'll conduct workshops where we walk through the virtual reality visualization together. Then we'll prepare your BIM model so that you see the libraries you want and can select specific components as you move through the virtual building.
- Adjust the current planning state in real time (move furniture and facilities)
- Add objects from prepared catalogs (furniture, e.g. lab furniture/units, facilities, vehicles, production systems)
- Switch & update prepared variants
- Revise surfaces & qualities
- Customize planning according to people (e.g. future users)
- Validate and integrate user requests