Based on a BIM planning model, this VR visualization focuses not only on the planned geometries but also on the data model and metadata behind it. Intuitively retrieving component-related information really simplifies the decision-making process for users.
- Validate the planning status by viewing and retrieving information (metadata)
- Deal with the "I" in BIM: information viewer
- Locate and record feedback (issues) through BCF (BIM Collaboration Format) via BIMcollab
- Integrate existing issues to view in a natural, intuitively tangible environment
- Assess risk in advance
- Check concepts of non-modeling planners, e.g. fire prevention
- Introduce non-quantifiable issues like comments/notes on impressions of rooms or questions from builders about components and locations