BIMfiles is a plugin-based BIM object cloud database that allows users to structure Revit content efficiently. All Revit family libraries, scripts, templates, and container models are available for flexible use from a future-ready corporate database and can be inserted into a Revit model with a plugin.
Your easy-to-use platform for Revit content management with an intuitive user interface
- BIM objects accessible in seconds, ready to use in the model
- BIM data management with libraries and role- and rights management
- Keyword and detail search, comment function
- Approval process for new content
- Corporate-wide database in the cloud, no need for a VPN
BIMfiles will soon be available in English language. Would you like us to keep you posted? Fill in the form above or send us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know once it's ready.
(BIMfiles has been optimized for Revit versions 2021 and 2022 and is currently being optimized for version 23; it further supports version 2019.)